Our EMSS National Safety Passport card carries a photograph of the passport holder which is mirrored on their online profile.
In order to present a true representation of the passport holder we have guidelines which all photographs are verified against.
The photos must be:
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- taken within the last month
- clear and in focus
- unaltered by computer software
- show a close-up of your full head and shoulders. It must be only of you with no other objects or people
- facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- without anything covering the face
- in clear contrast to the background
- without a head covering (unless it’s worn for religious or medical reasons)
- with eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- with your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair